Q n A: How Much is Needed to Start Online Business and How Much Will I Make
At the very minimum, the only cost you will incur while starting out with Internet business is the cost of your internet access. This is the only mandatory requirement that costs money. If you already have an internet connection then you will be able to start some online businesses almost immediately without spending anything else.
Our MOB Course focuses on three main online businesses. For each of these, below are the startup costs and estimated times-to-profit
1. Information marketing: Minimum startup capital: N25, 000. You start making N40,000 to N100,000 monthly profits within 3 to 6 months. The more money you put into the business, the more money you will make especially if you have good products.
2. Affiliate marketing: Minimum startup: N3000 naira. You start making N30,000 or more monthly profits 9 – 12 months after startup. The money you make increases monthly.
3. Pay per Click (Google AdSense): Minimum startup: 0 naira. You start making up to N30, 000 (or more) monthly profits 12 to 18 months after startup. What you make increases monthly.
Online Business Resources
- To get a mentor to guide you as you learn and make things easier and faster for you, we recommend that you register for the MOB Course (there is a bonanza going on now). Visit the following link for details: www.ng44.com/mobs
- To learn Online Business the free way, you can start at the following link: http://www.2createawebsite.com/
- To read our story and get inspired, read www.richnigerian.com/mystory
Like and Follow NG44 for More:Facebook: