NG44 Corporate Social Responsibility

Here at NG44, we take our Social Responsibility very seriously. We love taking care of our fellow man and giving back to the community that made us. We also love giving thanks and praise to Jehovah Yahweh the Almighty God for giving us the ability to help others.

Our CSR Vision
To Empower Nigerians and non-Nigerians with the ability to create wealth and become financially free

Our CSR Mission
To create free and cheap/affordable platforms and resources for wealth creation, self help, empowerment and financial freedom.

At this time, there are six resources available. Three are free while the other three are cheap. We will keep updating this page as new stuff is made available so check back here often

Free Stuff

Cheap Stuff

Remember We will keep updating this page as new stuff is made available so check regularly and Enjoy!

Support Us

If you like what we are doing you can support our work by donating to us.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

41 comments on “NG44 Corporate Social Responsibility
  1. Bukola says:

I have register now, how can i start benefitng with this internet business?

2. Moses Olusegun Falola says:

I am presently undergoing your 7-day free training tuition and I find the content of your training manuals to be useful and educating. Kindly keep the good work up.

M.O. Falola

3. Oluchi says:

Am realy happy for dis opportunity..am under going d training..thank u people so much.

4. Oluchi says:

5. Oluchi says:

How do i create my own website..so dat i can start d busines when d training is over..i love to be part of it..thank u very much 4 dis great work

6. Ruth Gideon says:

Ruth Gideon:I have registered now.How can i start receiving lectures.I need 2 knw where 2 start from…

7. How do i begin to enjoy dz program,i hav registrd pls